Wednesday, February 9, 2011

coming back for this one post...

I've officially switched to posting all new blog entries only on my Tumblr blog now. However, I've decided to hop back on here and just post this quick note.

I've entered one of my newest pieces, "185", into a Saatchi Online Showdown. The winnings include a cash prize and having the winning piece exhibited at the Saatchi Gallery in London. The winner is decided by online votes. A person is able to vote for a piece once per day. The first round of voting lasts two weeks.

This is my not-so-great attempt at trying to get people who are interested in my work to head over and toss me some votes.

You can vote by visiting this link.
Or, you can go directly to my page and vote from there.
I very much appreciate it. And so does 185.

No comments:

Post a Comment